St Paul’s Cathedral
The morning part of the tour begins with a visit to St Paul’s Cathedral where we enter as their doors open. We will explore the masterpiece designed by Wren in 1673 with a professional guide, taking time to listen to the 1695 organ that Mendelssohn once played and visit the tombs of Nelson and Wellington.
Please note on Sundays there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services.
Next a photo stop outside Westminster Abbey before we head for the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace – subject to availability
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Watch the world famous changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen’s soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Free time will be given for lunch and our guide will be happy to recommend places to eat.
Afternoon: The Tower of London
Arriving at the Tower of London built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, our guide will regale you with fascinating insights into the history of this Royal Palace and fortress. Ample time will be given to view the Crown Jewels and the White Tower and to wander around this imposing fortress.
Private Thames River Trip on exclusive private hire to Premium Tours
Finally we will take a guided private extended boat trip on the River Thames. Enjoy excellent views of Tower Bridge, The Shard, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe and of the Houses of Parliament from the river whilst being entertained by our tour guide.
The tour finishes at the Southbank Pier (located near the London Eye).
- First group inside St Paul’s with professional guide and fast entry ticket
- Panoramic drive seeing the icons of London; Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, the London Eye
- Changing of the Guard – subject to availability
- Visit the Tower of London
- View the Crown Jewels
- Extended Private Boat trip on exclusive hire to Premium Tours
- First class motor coach with the services of a professional tour guide
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop offs
- Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break)
- The tour departs from Victoria Coach Station Gate 19 at 7.45am (boarding starts 7.30am).The tour finishes at the Southbank Pier (located near the London Eye).
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. We will go to Buckingham Palace for a photo stop instead.
- Please note on Sundays there will be no guiding inside the cathedral due to church services.
- On certain dates St Paul’s Cathedral is closed thus we will be visiting Household Cavalry Museum instead.
- Tour duration is 8 hours
- Please contact us to discuss suitability for this tour for those with disability or mobility difficulties.